HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

September 11, 2009

Do You Remember This Day?

It's not often in life that you are able to recall to the minute what you where doing in previous years.......but today I do. This time eight years ago I was on an American Airlines airplane in a flight attendant uniform praying I wasn't one of the ones to die. I still have uncontrollable tears on this day each year....for the friends I lost and for what it did to our country. So today, especially today....pray for those who hate and pray for peace...........

4 comments:

  1. Jana,
    Thank you so much for your post today. My daughter worked 7 blocks from the towers. Thank God she was going in late for work that day. We are forever changed and should never forget.
    Blessings,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at my desk, work for a home health company. The work in the office came to a halt. We were all huddled around my little radio on my desk. What a sorrowful day, I don't think any of us will forget that day. We all need to pray for country, that God will restore it, and we can get back to puttine Him first.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stars Jana, I never knew that about you...Your here..your safe and you have a beautiful bebe girl to make you smile...we are all so blessed....Your so right...we not only need to pray for ourselves and our country but for those who hate too..I honestly didn't think of that. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life was changed. My love for my county was deaped. My dependence in my Father in Heaven was recognized - again. Repentance was expressed. And my love for my sister and brother was magnified.

    Thank you
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...