HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

November 9, 2011

Stone Crosses

Recently I saw some crosses at a little shop that attracted me....
That is, the design, not the price :)

Because I seem to have supplies to make just about anything,
I decided to make my own.


Simple to assemble,  with beautiful results.
and mine didn't cost $50 :)


I used the supplies I had on hand,
Which included concrete patcher rather than grout adhesive.
I like the way the grey mortar looks with the washed natural rocks,
So it worked out well.


They were done in a flash :)

Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.

I'm joining this week with
Time Travel Thursday 

9 comments:

  1. Very nice job Jana and a thrifty alternative to the high priced ones. Love the extra touch with the earring in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way these came out, Jana:)! Looks like you've been very busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, Jana! And the price is certainly right!

    Thank you for sharing your terrific ideas at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great you did a nice job.... it looks realy like a stone.... viana xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your stone crosses. Emotionally, they bring me back to childhood visit to Fairystone State Park, Va where we collected fairystone crosses which are to mineral stones that nature smasses together into shape of a cross.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are there any written directions somewhere too please? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are there written instructions too please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...