HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 3, 2011

PINK.....and then some

This is how they all started.....,
Beautiful white and ivory crochet linens
Carefully sewn into wearable art.

But what do you do when you run out of "white" and
Still have so many crochet pieces in all different colors?


Well, you sort them, of course.....
Starting with the multi-colored pieces

 Then the pinks, too
 Along with the blues
 And purples
 Mixed yellows and pinks
 But the ones I loved the most out of the separate piles were the
Goldenrod.......which became wearable art as well.
 Just "using what I got" until my shipment of "whites arrives.
I think I'll do the pink one next :)

Thanks for stopping by today.....
You know I love it when you come.
Please also know that if you choose to follow,
I always follow back :)

And if you want to see a whole lot of pink, check out
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound......it's Pink Saturday, of course.

11 comments:

  1. I just saw something on the internet today that Goldenrod will be a hot fall color so you are ahead of the curve!! I love these wearable art vests!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it is lovely to see items remade into something different and yours look nfab.
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very unique and pretty!!

    Big PS Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely creations! You are a very talented lady!
    Hugs,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are recreating those beautiful crocheted pieces ! If I could get to my sewing machine I have some clothes I'd like to add some to so I love seeing it done.
    Happy pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they remind me of Mary Jane Butters - beautiful!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Lovely crocheted pieces! And love all the furry creatures on your sidebar...

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very talented! Love all your pieces. Your sweet pets are so wonderful...I love all their photos. Thank you for sharing..happy Pink Saturday...xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jana,
    You create the most beautiful pieces! Isn't it wonderful to collect all of those beautiful embroidered and crocheted linens and turn them into works of art.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your vests! And what a fun task to sort through all those lovely crochet pieces! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...