HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

May 20, 2009

Step Inside My World...it's so fun here

Being able to have my own shop is like living in a playhouse. I can move everything around, then around again....and no one ever complains. Although I had a large booth in a local antique mall for 15 years, it still didn't satisfy my desire to "shake things up". I was also constantly moving things around in my home on an all too regular basis. Although there is nothing wrong with that, it does have a tendancy to confuse the dogs, cats, and my sweet man. When the store opened and I directed all my energies to making it wonderful, I didn't have time to rearrange my home more than once every three months rather than every other week... I am sharing my latest redo of the store, which is a major overhaul I perform about three times a year. I shift things more often than that, however, this is my major spring change. I have a little bit of everything, but only what I absolutely love makes it to the sales floor. I know if I love it then someone else out there will love it as well. My store is more like an experience, and if you are ever in the Dallas~Fort Worth area, please stop by.....I promise you, all of the ideas and memories are free. xo jana

4 comments:

  1. You are right!!!!! Everyone should come to visit you! LOVE THE STORE!

    Glad you signed up for the Give Away. Did Brenda get to see the Bee Tablescape I told her about? I sent you the link. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to tell you... Glad you signed up for the Give Away. I did put your name in there twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived near your darling shop!
    :) Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! BUY WHAT YOU LOVE AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL LOVE IT TOO! MY SHOP IS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS, AN ECLECTIC MIX OF GREAT STUFF DOES MAKE FOR A UNIQUE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. PEOPLE COMMENT ON IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN THEY RETURN TO SEE WHAT'S NEW AND DIFFERENT. LOVE YOUR BLOG AND WILL BE A FOLLOWER.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...