HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 7, 2009

One More Ready To Go......



I am working frantically at the shop getting things completed for the Trade Days Sale........today it was this old stool I have had in my garage at home for years....and that's no exaggeration! I had previously painted and posted on two chairs that I had completed in the same style and decided to go ahead and finish this the same way....it's amazing that a little gesso can make virtually anything into a canvas. Completed in oils and a rub out technique, these roses will last forever. Tomorrow it is painted tin ceiling tiles with roosters......although it is difficult to get much done in between customers, I keep it going all day long.....only twelve more things on my list....WHEW!

6 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love your blog and your talent! I am a big fan of you now! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful, your artwork is stunning! You gotta love roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness Jana, your painting is GORGEOUS!!!! I love that technique too....it looks so soft! You are amazing girl, running the store and making things all at the same time ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Can't wait to see your creations in person! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a beauty. I'm having little panic attacks about all the things I want to get done for Trade Days. So many ideas so little time! I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
    C. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too pretty to sit on! Wow, you just amaze me...
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...