HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 17, 2011

Sweet Antique Silver Key Rings

I try not to waste any materials when I am remaking an item into something else.
That's why we took the spoon handles left over from the stamped pendants
And rolled them into sweet key rings
(and when I say "we", know it was my sweet man as I just watched:)
Perfect for all of your keys, or just that special one. Several had suggested I make rings from these,
But taking into consideration I have had one of those such rings
In my Shoppe for over a year, and the fact I did not have the tools to make a ring...
I just went with the key ring idea.
I love how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I love it when you come.




1 comment:

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...