HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 17, 2011

Altered Train Case *fun and funky*

I think I would be safe in saying that most people think
Those of us that love antiques and old stuff
are most probably traditional in nature....
staying within the "norm" of social behavior,
but the people that say that would be wrong.

Most people that know me well know how eccentric
I am and can be.
My taste runs the gambit and you just never know
What direction they will go on any given day.

Imagine how surprised I am on a daily basis :)

This is an antique train case,
that's ready to travel.
Hopefully, taking you to as fun a place as the
Design suggests it will.




Definitely for the fun and funky, and not the faint of heart.

Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come....

I'm off to get ready for the
Trade Days Flea Market
this Saturday....
Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...