HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 23, 2011

I Ask 'em to Bring It.....and Bring it They Did....13th Trade Days Antique Flea Market

Dark Forty...........

Although a lot of the heavy load in is done the day before,
Our day starts like this.....dark and early...


Of course, the sun comes up after a couple of hours and
It amazes me how all of the dealers can do such a good job
Working quietly in the dark...



Need a hat?

Tammy had so much good stuff it was difficult to
Know what to buy









This year I bought it when I saw it.....
Look for this piece to be 'married' soon-


 This gorgeous boudior set simply touched my heart,
and I had to have it for no other reason.















It was such a great day.
The weather was perfect,
The dealers were great,
and
I can put another one behind me until next May......

WHEW!

1 comment:

  1. OMG........EYE CANDY! I am on junk overload after all these pictures! Fab Fab Fab!

    I love the new pics of you and the sweet fur babies at the top!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...