HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 15, 2012

that sneaky pink......


Most of the pinks faded from my Shoppe over the last year.
Probably because I wanted a more neutral palette within the store,
But also because they just weren't selling as well as they had before.


That's why I was so surprised at what I found
When I simply started walking around with my camera in hand.


When had all of these pinks reappeared,
and how did I not realize what was happening.


They are back with all their beauty,
Their romance,
and
Their warmth.


Not as obvious as they once were


But there, nonetheless.



When you love a color it is
Difficult to make it go away forever....


That sneaky, sneaky PINK.

Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.

And, of course, I'm joining

5 comments:

  1. How could one EVER live without pink in their decor? Love your beauties ...
    TTFN ~
    Happy Pink weekend ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana- You have some beautiful, beautiful pinks here. Soft and sweet and lovely- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pink always finds its way back into our lives and our shops. Who can resist. Lovely pinks in your shop for sure.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hidden pink's, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had small bits of pale blue sneaking back into things at my house....sneaky sneaky blue!

    Love you Jana!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...