HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

September 18, 2012

Burlap Tow Sack Punkins, Chubbies, and Main Street Antique Flea Market...,

It's hard to believe that Canton is next week again....
I have a feeling these are going to get closer and closer together,
the busier and busier I get :)
 
I have worked all weekend long on big 12" punkins
made from all the old sacks found in my lil'mama's barn. 
 

 
 
Some are going to Canton,
some are staying here at the Shoppe,
and they can also be purchased in my Etsy Store....
 

 
 
Also, recently added to Nettie Jane Designs
is this cute little chubby.
Crocheted my Moi, of course, in a one size fits most.
Special order for different colors are available as well.
 
 

 
 
Back to pricing....my least favorite thing to do!
 
Also, for my locals.....
don't forget the Main Street Antique
Trade Days Flea Market
is coming up soon.....
October 6th, 9-5...
 
Thanks for stopping by today.....
You know I love it when you come!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...