HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

September 14, 2012

Lamps, Window Screen, and Doll Heads......

 
Just when you think you have me figured out....
with white paint,
altered art,
and
all things girlie.
 
I have to show my "other side".
 
Honestly, these pictures don't do these justice.
 
Imagine bright glowing orange light coming from their eyes and mouth
and you would have the full effect.
 
 



Just old ironstone lamps that were kinda funky in themselves,
never being able to hold a hurricane shade, much less any
other type of bulb cover.
 
The old doll heads fit over a low voltage bulb perfectly.
Top them off with an old window screen turned witches hat,
and you got it.
I'm thinking I will fancy up he hats a little with some bling and such,
but for now, here they sit.
 

 
Sure to give my baby girl, Tatsey, a good squeal!!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today....
You know I love it when you come.
 
Have a great weekend.
Our weather is in the 70's, so I'm in heaven :)
Hope you are too!
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. I'll bet you're in Heaven!

    I do the same thing with my baby doll heads, creeps my husband right out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would give ANYBODY a squeal! I think they are creepy cool for Halloween- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love these! I put a few of my baby heads (the smaller ones) on night lights and they are darling!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with yours!

    Miss you oodles!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...