HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 20, 2012

A Stool for the Chair.....and the Final Week......

The final week winds down.....
these are the last days I will be open daily for
walk in business.
 
My new Shoppe Events begin next year,
where I'm open just three days a month for business.
Each event will feature different inventory and merchandise.
 
An ambitious business approach, I know, but
I'm excited about the venture and am already working
on items.
 
Although all will not be shared,
some will.
 
Since I shared "the chair",
I thought I should also share the coordinating ottoman.
 
 
 
They look really good together....
or can easily stand alone.
 
 
 
I'm hoping that my fingers heal quickly from
the electric staple gun and hot glue.
 
Oh, well....I suffer for my "art" :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today...
You know I love it when you come.

3 comments:

  1. Jana,Love that chair. And the huge stack of suitcases. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Funky Upholstered Furniture too. Some of my 2013 Projects will certainly include some Funky Upholstered Creations. So glad to have discovered your Beautiful Blog tonight via Fiona & Twig Blog Post!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...