HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

March 25, 2013

Canton First Monday is Coming.........

 
.......and baby's got stuff!!
 
 
I decided to go back to 2001 when I was painting the American
flag on anything if interest.
There is a big market at Canton for this style,
so I thought "why not?".
 
 
The key is finding the right piece of furniture
that is conducive to the design.
 
Then you simply tape it and paint it.....
 
 
 
Great style with little effort...... just a good eye :)
 
 
The weather promises to be beautiful and warm this weekend,
especially after this really cold spell we have had....
 
but my Grandmother and Mother have always told me
there will be a freeze before Easter....
and have always been right.
 
Come see me this weekend.....
and like Collected Treasures on Facebook
for an added discount!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...