HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

May 21, 2013

I REMEMBER WHEN.......

 
When I used to blog at least once, and
sometimes, twice a day.
I remember when I blog hopped,
joining all the parties and such.
 
 
Today there just isn't time.....
Facebook is so much easier to manage.
Especially posting on my IPhone
Taking quick pictures and a quick blurb.
 
My success is much better there as well...
My market has found me and appreciates what I do.
 
Maybe my market has the same problem
With just not having enough time to sit and
Actually READ tons of paragraphs....
 
A sign of the times with our busy schedules,
But I do miss it.....
 
I try to come back when I can,
So don't give up on me yet.
 
Canton is next week,
May 30-June 2
Boardwalk II
 
And the Shoppe's Showcase Event is
June 14 & 15,
10-5p
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I also find that blogging just isn't what it use to be :(
    But I won't give up on you ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...