HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 20, 2014

Coffee or Tea?

I have spent quite a bit of time
during the last three months trying to get organized....

I know you understand , 
as I am sure that plagues the majority of us....
unless, of course, you are my little Mama.
But that would be yet another post *sigh*

In this organizational effort,
I have completed projects with things that were
brought in literally years ago.

I am determined to clear my life of unnecessary clutter,
and if I can turn it into cash, well, 
it's that much better.

I started with all of those wonderful coffee and tea
urns that I just couldn't pass up because they
were just so beautiful.....
but then "what"....right?


We also drilled out and used an antique
Singer sewing machine for wiring as a lamp.
I have made several of these over the years,
and it is always one of my favorite ones to complete.


The urns are just the size to make just
the right size buffet or table lamp.


I love the squattiness of this one...
it's one of my favorites.


The Bakelite handles are beautiful  and remind
me of little ears :)


Then, of course, there is the standard coffee pot....
I always have to throw one of those into the mix.


Off to clear out other shelves, boxes, and storage rooms.....
can't wait to see what I find that I just had to have that I have no idea
I have now.....geez



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...