HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

January 27, 2015

YOU & ME and Altered Couture


Canton First Monday is this coming weekend,
so I have to be ready for the next upcoming holiday....

Which, of course, is the day of love....

VALENTINES

I didn't have the time to do much,
but was able to get these sweet pillows made before
my sewing machine just decided to go wacky on me...



I also received my artist copy of the February 
Altered Couture magazine.....and it cheered me up a bit.

I'm excited since I am published again.

I just love it when that happens.

It can happen for you, too....
Just meet their requirements and send it in.

It won't happen unless you make it happen.

Try it.....it feels good :)

Thanks for stopping by....I love it when you come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...