HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

April 24, 2009

Just a Few More Items for the Trade Days Sale...


As the Trade Days Sale May 9th gets closer and closer, Brenda and I get busier and busier preparing new things for our area. I don't usually set up, but rather make sure all of the dealers are being taken care of and have what they need, but this year is different. Because the sale is becoming established, there is not quite as much for me to do and I can get myself ready. Brenda had a crash course in the art of "breaking tiles" on Thursday morning and created some beautiful crosses for the sale. All we have to do now is grout and they are ready to go......she did a fabulous job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...