HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

January 7, 2010

An Apron with a Bib........too cute!

I was very excited to come across this package of vintage apron patterns this week. With the current popularity of the apron, and these really cute 60's patterns ,I didn't hesitate to buy them all. You can see the influence of the time period on all of these, and I think I might have even had a dress that looked something like the cute little tunic style. All are from 1963-1965 and were included with the Woman's Day Magazines....just too cute!








I thought I would allso share with you just a few of the actual vintage aprons I have for sale in my retail shoppe........




You can find this wonderful group of vintage apron patterns in my Etsy shop...


xojana

2 comments:

  1. those are darling!
    have a wonderful weekend Jana:)
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I just bought a new/vintage look apron pattern. It would be great to pick some up like you found.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...