HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

November 8, 2011

*****White Ironstone*****


 I never tire of the way old ironstone looks and feels.....


And trust me....if it's white, it's coming home with me.


I started collecting these magnificent pieces years ago
When you could still find them at a decent price....


With or without their original wash basin bowls,
I love them all.


And don't even shy away from the "fancy"ones either....


Then, of course, there is all the old McCoy ironstone pottery......
I have to have all I find....it's a sickness of sorts :)


And I actually use the platters for serving
Large family meals....



Thanks for stopping by today....
You know I love it when you come.

I'm joining Kathleen's White Wednesday with my collection today....

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jana,
    You have a lovely collection of white ironstone. I agree that it is irresistible!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your whites. I looked back on some of your older posts and really enjoyed your dining-room. Gorgeous! More please. :) Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding white dishes, and pitchers, bowls you name it. And it all goes together when you set the table... Great finds!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Le sigh* Look at all these whites! My faves!

    Trying to catch up on Blog visits this morning. I have been running the Goat Rodeo solo and have been busy as a beeeeeeeeee!

    Love ya Girlie!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never be able to part with my white ware either. I love the discoloring, the chips, the cracks.....and the white:)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...