HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

April 29, 2012

Funky Junk Sisters Junk Salvation....Can You Say "FUN"


An early morning,
A three hour drive...
A hot windy day....


                                                                  A day long set up,
                                                        Combined with wonderful new friends....
                                          A steady stream of customers....and a busy two days.
I have a lot more pictures,
and info about the event...
But today I rest.... 

If you call unloading the truck with items that didn't sell....
and
things I bought  :)

Thanks for stopping by today..
You know I love it when you come...

1 comment:

  1. That DOES look like fun! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...