HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

July 5, 2012

War Zone Update ~ Part 2

It seems as though I have been working on
this particular project of organizing my
 Shoppe counter
and
 sewing area for a month.....

It has only been 4 days.....sigh......

But there has been progress.




The counter top is clear....



Behind the counter is also organized....
(note:  all the items are gone from the floor....yea!!)


Hopefully customers can now tell this is where you
actually pay for your items.....:)


Now, on to the sewing area.....
it's not that I'm unorganized, I promise.
There is just so much.

But I've made a promise to myself to
Hire a part time employee to handle my Ebay...
So I can stay organized, do the things I love, and
Take the Shoppe and my  Nettie Jane clothing
in the direction it needs to go....



Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Jana, as you continue organizing and sorting. It is a BIG job isn't it? Hope you can find some good part-time help- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...