HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 16, 2012

Sneak Peek of New Shoppe Cube Wall

 
 Aside from the fact that I feel as close to pneumonia
as one could feel today.....
I did make some progress in redesigning the
Shoppe walls.
I'm nothing if not tough.....or crazy?
 
One corner is going to be all various shutters from floor to ceiling,
while another is old grey weathered barn wood.
 
I still have a lot to go on this wall of of old crates,
boxes, and drawers,
but you can see the direction  it's going.
 
I also need at least twenty various sized boxes and such
to complete the wall and "round" the corner.
 
Maybe tomorrow :)

 
 
I'll share the whole wall as soon as it's completed :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...