May 26, 2012

nettie jane designs....never for the faint of heart


I arrived to the Shoppe this morning to a busted out
glass front door.
Don't know why, don't know who, but do know karma
will take care of them.

It was a very busy day....
I needed serenity and worked on
silk velvet ruched roses while customers shopped.



I refuse to talk anymore about the vandalism....
Talking about it gives it energy....
and it deserves none.


I am going to Canton again this month.....
It always puts a smile on my face.

Stay safe....people out there are crazy :)


3 comments:

  1. You got that right Jana. People out there really are crazy! I'm glad that everything is okay.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when things like that happen. When I lived in Florida inside a GATED area...someone broke in and shot both my German Shepherds and robbed the place. Awful...It leaves you feeling sick and vulnerable. Blessings and you will rise above that crap- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well g7capsules

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...