HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

March 3, 2010

~An "At Home" White Wednesday~

People come into my shoppe, and after they tell me they want to live here, most ask if my home is decorated in the same style as my store......
although it wasn't always, it has certainly evolved into that as I find it so comfortable and certainly forgiving, as everything is already "old".
This is a shot of one of my guest bedrooms & bath......once my daughter's room.
I am at home, like at the shoppe, determined to get as much in there as I possibly can.......proving my mantra that more is not enough :)
There are a few crooked pictures as it wasn't staged, just "snapped" on my way out the door this morning.















And, of course, I have to share my alabaster lamps....
I think I counted six in the room and bathroom.....
I just adore them.







Of course, these aren't white, but are inside the bedroom closet.....
I have been collecting them for years and years just because of their sweetness.



So, for those of you that have asked, my shoppe is just an extension of my home.
Thank you, Kathleen, for hosting the White Wednesdays we all love so much. If you want to see more today, just use the button on my sidebar and see what the other's have prepared for you today.........it's always wonderful!
Also, thank you for stopping by today.....
I always love it when you come!




5 comments:

  1. What a Lovely White Wednesday Post.... Love the Bed, the Pillows & the Vintage White Boxes~
    Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jana for WW, lots of beautiful lace... which I can't get enough of and I find the fireplace very attractive with the ornate details.

    Enjoy your Day*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your beautiful linens, Jana! I just purchased an alabaster lamp that is very similar to the one in your picture....I just might not be able to part with it! Beautiful posting, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Jana amor...what can I say...I am all packed and ready for a weekend get away in your guestroom :) it is so beautiful!!! Those dried hydrangeas by the alabaster lamp, what color were they originally?? That is exactly what I had been looking for :) hmmm...would you mind if I saved these pictures to my computer for my inspiration files?? Besos, Rose

    ps...thank you for your visit...it meant alot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...