HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

July 22, 2009

Absolutely Divine in Hardly Any Time........


Although this is not a new idea, it is one that is still worth mentioning......because if you have all the right elements, it can be quite wonderful. I decided to use a fairly tall pressed glass vintage candlestick, only because I broke the other one, and the one left was just so taunting every time I passed by. Epoxy glue is my new best friend as it adheres things beautifully AND permanently without much effort at all. Combine a left over candlestick with a clear glass plate and a dome cloche cover left over from the "covered cheese dish days" and you have a divine new mini pedestal cloche covered dish.......worthy of any elegant table!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to add you to guest list. We are going to have a great time blog hopping all over and soaking up the creative energy! See you Friday!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use E6000 & have had lots of fun, too, creating 'marriages'. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...