HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 23, 2010

Covered in Jewels.....

Happy Tuesday!
I quickly took a few photos of some of the teacup pincushions I have around the house this morning. This was the project I shared last Quick Project Thursday and I wanted you to see how sweet they can be all covered in vintage jewelry. This Thursday I will share will you how to rewire a lamp, so if you have ever passed on a great lamp because of the cost to rewire.....stop back in later this week and you can learn to do it yourself....

Great vintage brooches and hat pins, too!





And I couldn't resist sharing my very special manni.......all covered in my collection of vintage brooches....




Bless our hearts, you just gotta' love a collector!



I always love it when you come!


4 comments:

  1. Lots of sparkly gorgeousness! Who wouldn't love these pictures:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do wonderful things with your collections!
    I can't wait to see what you have done with a lamp. I'm up for the tutorial!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Such beautiful jewels, better to me than the priciest diamonds!

    I'll surely check back on the lamp tutorial, I really need to know how to do that, thank you!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing those. I love too dress up my blue jean jackets with vintage pins.
    xxoo C.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...