HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 9, 2010

Checking In.....Bringing News.....and Just a Little Bragging:)

This time of the year gets so very busy,
so I guess that's why we seemingly have "longer days", huh?
I'm sure yours is no different than mine with the daily routines and such,
and I hope it's just as exciting as several good things have happened since I last posted.
Firstly, I am very excited to have received notice that another two of my projects will be featured in an upcoming issue of one of the Somerset magazines.
I won't give any more details other than that so as not to "jinx" it, but it will be in October.
I am just so incredibly honored to be included with all the other talented artists these fabulous magazines feature......big, BIG smile on my face here!And, also, I hope you are planning on participating in Karen Valentine's Where Bloggers Create II Party to be held June 19th. I participated in last year's party and it was a huge success, even as the first one, so I cannot wait to see what it will bring this year.
If you want all the details, just click on the button on my sidebar to take you to Karen's blog, My Desert Cottage, and all the details.
I know I have been sprucing my area up for the event.

Then, lastly, if you read my post before last you will read the story about the "buttons".......well, I am stunned to report the final Ebay price was $421.00......and to think what I almost sold them for, simply because I wasn't paying attention....geez!

Thanks for stopping by.....
I always love it when you come.







7 comments:

  1. Jana, congratulations on the upcoming Somerset publishings! Look forward to seeing!And are you serious about those buttons! That's amazing! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jana! Your work is amazing and deserves to be showcased in this magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO JANA!
    CONGRATS YOU DESERVE IT YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL :) A BIG WOOOOHOOOO TO YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! GIRL!
    I'm glad you realized what you had!
    HOW FLIPPIN' AWESOME IS THAT!!!
    Congratulations on being included in the Somerset issues!!!!

    You are just having a great week aren't you?
    HAGD! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BIG news! Congrats, although I'm not the least bit surprised, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jana,
    A big congrats to you!!! Somerset Life has become my most favorite magazine since I discovered it about a year ago!! Just between us...I, too, am expecting to be in an issue soon.
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jana, congrats on being in Somerset, can't wait to see what your're doing!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...