HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 12, 2010

~~~~Shoes Made ~Just for Dancin'~

A couple of years ago I was inspired by my daughter to "make" her wedding shoes.
She was wearing flat white satin ballet slippers and they were no where near what she actually wanted or needed to go with her elaborately beaded dress. Since then I have started playing around with other styles of shoes, using different lace, beads, buttons, and trims. I am now offering special custom orders through the Shoppe and my website for those needing unique shoes for special occassions......
Completely wearable and guaranteed to make you smile.
I can't promise you will dance any better,
But they will make you want to get up and try!


Fit for the Queen in all of us!

Thank you for stopping by.
I always love it when you come.







4 comments:

  1. HELLO JANA,

    LOVE YOUR SHOES SOOOO BEAUTIFUL....
    I HAVE A SIMULAR STORY FOR MY DAUGHTERS SWEET SIXTEEN, I TOOK HER BALLET SLIPPERS AND ADDED ALL THE APPIQUES TO THEM, THEY CAME OUT SOOO PRETTY :)HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes - what a great idea. And congratulations on being accepted into the Somerset magazine.

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are art! They should be put on display, so they could be enjoyed every day! I predict these are going to be best sellers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes.. I love that they are wearable. Would love to see them on a foot. :)
    Blessings~
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...