HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 1, 2010

Wonder What the Heck This Means?

Occassionally my thought process just runs amuck,
And there is no rhyme or reason as to what attracts me.......
This is one of those times.
I have no earthly idea my sudden facination with wheels....yep, I said wheels.
I think it could have been when I found all these antique sewing bobbins in an old drawer I bought.
They just immediately struck me as wheels and
I knew I was gonna have to do something with them.
Then the same week I drive down my street on trash day and here is a whole box of wheels....Then I started really paying attention to all the wonderful old wheels in the Shoppe on wheelchairs, toys, and carts.

And, of course, all the wheels out back. The wagon wheel that would be great as a pot rack.




The cute little wheel on the plant cart.


Of course, the 100+ year old doll buggy wheel.





Some could say this is my brain just "spinning it wheels",
but I prefer to think of it as
"the wheels in motion".
I just have no idea where it is going right now.
Ever have times like that?
Must be the heat already getting to me :)
Thanks for stopping by today...
I always love it when you come.










2 comments:

  1. it would seem the universe is sending you a message...perhaps it's time for a road trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific post! I love wheels, too. Your photos are wonderful!

    I'm having a WEDDING BLOG PARTY on June 25th (my first ever to hostess!) so please stop by if you are interested and read about it ~ I'd love to have you join us! And there will be a sweet giveaway, too!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...