HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

July 31, 2008

The Creative Process is a Wonderful Thing......


I am so excited to finally be in the production stages for my special line of altered couture clothing "Heart & Soul". Having created a sweater for myself and having such an incredible response to it in customers wanting one what else could I do but start my own line! They are sold under the "Heart & Soul by Jana Holland" label and consist of the most delicious of my antique laces, trims, and buttons. If I had to put them in a category, I would call them Bohemian Victorian. They look divine with long velvet or lacey skirts or with blue jeans. There are no two alike as each is an individual creation depending on what I have available....the problem is deciding which one you like the most. I have several customers that buy a couple as they just can't choose. I personally create and sew each one, so inventory remains low as they seem to sell as soon as they are hung on the rack. I also have a vision for altering denim skirts as shown and they look beautiful with the sweaters as well........I absolutely love the creative process and hope to be full scale within the next month offering them on my website as well.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...