HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

January 17, 2013

Showcase Event Progress & Snotty Noses

I am absolutely loving having my freedom from the Shoppe.
I do have to tell you though, I am still here daily.....
but without daily walk in business, I can come and go as I please.
 
The Shoppe, however, is a total disaster.
They say you have to take it apart in order to put it back together.
and nothing is being left untouched.
 
 
 
I'm also sewing daily creating a big inventory of
nettie jane clothing and handbags.
I can't believe how much I have accomplished,
but am also finding it a challenge to stay on track
and be disciplined with my schedule.
 

 
Of course, there is February Canton before the
first Showcase Event February 15th....
 
find it hard to keep up?
 
Me, too.
 
I told someone recently that it's just not easy being me.
*shrug*
 
Off to nurture my cold.
Yep, on top of everything else I've gotten sick.
You just can't keep kissing babies snotty noses and expect not to catch something :)
 
Stay warm!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...