HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

May 14, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away.....Come Again on Sunday!!!

I have always been an optimist......always.
Things I cannot change, I do not worry about.
The things I CAN change, I do so with a vengance.
So, with that having been said.......the rains have come as they said they would.
And the Trade Days Antique Flea Market is tomorrow.
I am, however, relieved. We knew some sort of rain would come our way, but in my gut,
I felt we would still be okay.
And I still do.
They have taken the majority of the rain out of the forecast for Saturday, which is event day, and the rain has come early today.....it should move on and out by later this afternoon and evening...allowing us to start setting up the basics of the sale.
The lot looks beautiful.....we have worked so hard.
......all spaces have been permanently divided with small fences and plantings.... The vegetable garden is growing.....rows are straight (not perfect, Gary....but straight:)



And we are ready to go.....from the inside looking out, knowing there is a lot to do.



And you might remember the poor little pond I cleaned out about a month ago, finding much sludge and some little fish as well. It has bloomed nicely and still has about five fish that refuse to move....I don't blame them, it looks like a nice place to live!
If you are in the DFW area, I hope to see you tomorrow at the sale.
I know I always say this, but each time I mean it, and this time even more.
I am so excited about the quality of dealers I have coming....not only in merchandise, but in attitude and character as well.
A very good bunch of people that I know you will enjoy buying from......
So.....Come on Down.....It's gonna be the best yet!!








4 comments:

  1. everything is just beautiful...good luck, cant wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping your weather is just delightful! please do share some photos with us, love the pond by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a mostly dry day with lots and lots of sales!

    Have fun!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful garden!!

    Wishing you well with your sale!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...