HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

March 9, 2011

Right in the Middle of Crazy....

In the middle of crazy, I'm reminded of what is important.
A wonderful photographer in Arlington asked to come into
My Shoppe and take photos of our three generations
In clothing I had created for my
Heart & Soul Line.
She snuck us a picture to keep us at bay
While she is working on the other 40
That we just can't wait to see.

I am truly blessed.
Back to the sewing machine creating pillows for
The Le' Pre'miere Sales Event this Saturday. 
We're so excited!


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo! Brilliant clothing line too. A talented artist and a talented photographer...wonderful combination! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of Tatsey! Oh, Jana....I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...tell her to put a rush on it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...