HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

April 16, 2012

Bagged and Tagged.......

On Saturday I discovered my very favorite place to shop for old buttons
     and dry goods had closed.....
How could I not know that?

I also discovered a store nearby had bought out their stock of buttons.
They had them all for sale at discounted prices.
I was told you could just go in a scoop them up by color
and by bagfuls.

Well, part of that was right.
You COULD go and scoop them up....
but if you wanted the separate colors like I did, they were
a whole lot more money.

I found tubs and tubs of multi colored buttons....
hmmm.....dilemna for sure as I only wanted whites and neutrals.



So, what the hey...
I stood there for about two hours and picked the ones I wanted.
I know the ladies thought I was crazy....
They kept asking "You finding what you looking for?"

And I did. 


They have now been "bagged and tagged"
and are ready for the
 Funky Junk Sisters Show in
Austin.

I can literally tell everyone these buttons were
handpicked just for them....


I'm now off to beat some spoons.....
for pendants that is.

I bet it makes me feel better :)


Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come 

This week I am joining Thrifty Nifty Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Well worth all the effort to get just what you want. They are gorgeous! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...