HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 20, 2012

Sizzling Summer Anniversary Sale..........

Maybe it was because I "might" have had one too many
martinis with my high school friends Saturday night.....

 OR maybe it's because I have 3,000 square feet of stuff
that needs to live somewhere else.....


So I can bring in the NEXT wave of inventory
waiting in my workshop at home.


Regardless of the reason......
It's a good thing for YOU.

I am having a huge Summer Sizzling Sale......


With an unprecedented 50% off
all regular priced items.....

Excluding Nettie Jane Designs, of course.....


June 21st through June 23rd....
No layaway or holds,
and a
4% Service Charge for debit/credit cards,



Hope to see you at the sale
as I begin my 7th year
Downtown Arlington.

Happy Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Jana- Good luck with your sale. I've got a workspace to empty out, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...