HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 13, 2012

my newest, latest love....funky upholstered furniture

My vision for the new Shoppe concept is mostly the
same of what I have been doing the last year.....
lots of distressed white,
romantic clothing,
larger scale items....
 
AND my newest,  latest love.
Furniture upholstered in lovely vintage fabrics,
with none matching, but all that "blend".
 
Lots of trims and embellishments...
perfect for a relaxed atmosphere or in a more formal setting as well...
 
My next project is a sofa I have had almost two years.
I'll keep you posted on how that one goes :)
Slow, I'm sure.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today..
you know I love it when you come.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the sofa, Jana. That is quite an undertaking. Hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...