HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 5, 2013

Collected Treasures' Showcase Event is Coming!

 
In  just a little over a week, the first
Collected Treasures' Showcase Event
will be held.
 
February 15 & 16 mark the first sale using the
new monthly schedule.
 
I don't know about anyone else,
but I'm excited.....
 
excited....AND tired.
 
 
 
 
It is no easy feat revamping an entire store...
but it's happening.
 
 

 
A new look, while keeping the old.
  
Lots of ideas as well as treasures....
 
If I didn't love what I do,
I would be crazy by now...
 


There are also new nettie jane designs, too.
 
 


 
I hope to see all of my locals
next week.....
 
It hasn't been the same without you :)
 
Remember, you can always find me on facebook, too
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...