HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 26, 2010

I Love Pinky, Pink Pinks.....Pink Saturday Pretties

Happy Pink Saturday, Pink Ladies!
It goes without saying that pink is the biggest hug you can find.......and I was "hugged" alot today as I simply walked around the shoppe and photographed things I love.....it seems I'm never without pinks to share.....they just keep finding their way into my life.
This is a gorgeous vintage boudior set that consists of a roller bag, a lingerie bag, a hanky holder, and a hosiery envelope....it just screams feminine, or maybe feminine doesn't actually "scream".....it whispers........ .
And then theres also beautiful Abbington, McCoy and Shawnee vases.....yUmMY!


But my absolute favorite thing today......my vintage planter that simply reminds me of a circus. I took the picture right before it left with one of my favorite customers .....I have to tell you, I was just a tad misty.....sometimes its just hard to let this stuff go :(


But then again, I also love this precious crochet napkin holder.....I've filled it with hand crocheted hot pads for a very sweet table accessory.



And I found this piece at the Trade Days Antique Flea Market last October.....I'm still trying to decide what to fill the little shoe cubbies with.....any ideas?




But you just gotta love this frosted glass.......this is the only pink set I have ever seen. These could be purchased with Green Stamps back in the 50's and 60's........gosh, I remember licking alot of those things to put in my little Mama's savings book.....:)


If you want to see more beautiful pinks, please visit Beverly using the button on my sidebar. There are so many beautiful things to see today that you will want to grab a cup of tea and stay a while!

Thank you for stopping by....

I always love it when you come!













16 comments:

  1. Hi Jana,
    Great gracious..where to start on all the gorgeous pinks???, I think I love the hosiery bags and the little crocheted napkin holder best. I have made those napkin holders ..I wonder, do they still sell them anymore to sew your crocheted piece on??? And there used to be hot mats, done in the same manner.. I still love the older pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pinks Jana... my fav is that shoe bag!! Oh the fun I'd have with that cutie, looks like someone handmade it?
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jana,
    What pretty pinks in your shop! I love the lingerie holders and the shoe bag is just so feminine.
    I know what you mean by letting things go. Someimes we have a hard time, but just think how happy it made your customer.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love all the pinks. The pink pottery is my favorite. I use a shoe bag in my studio to store my vintage trims. It Isn't pink or vintage.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pinks!

    Happy PS!

    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jana Sweetie...
    After I wrote out a long post only half of it showed up, so I thought I would make it shorter, so I deleted it.

    I love the bags, they are so elegant and pretty. Especially adored the pink glasses, how exquisite they look. Now tell me you are not selling them? The McCoy pottery I adore, love the pink, Moma collects the green. Pink I love.

    So many beautiful things. Thank you for sharing today. I so love it when you do. Have a beautiful Saturday sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much pretty pinkness, it's too hard to choose a favorite. I love them all! Thanks for sharing!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  9. THose pink frosted glasses and the pink basinett are adorable!! I just loved Green Stamps ~ Mother and I both collected them~

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Jana, I really like all your pinks you have posted, but my favorite would have to be the vintage plant planter.... I definitely would of grab that in a hurry, and I adore the pink beverage glasses... just another purchase I would of made..... Darn it!

    Happy Pinks*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great pinks - Happy late Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A walk down memory lane in "pink!" When you start recognizing some of these items as prior objects in your family's home, you begin to feel somewhat dated! I remember my Mother using the shoe organizer as a scarf holder. Thank you for the memories, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jana,
    Yummy pink blog. Mom had those frosted glasses in blue. That really took me down memory lane.
    Thanks,
    xxoo C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, great pinks. I especially like the glasses, too. I have seen the blue ones before. I can't think of anything fun for the shoe holder, (it has been a long day). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jana amor, I love all your lovely pinks...especially the shoe hanger...I can't wait to see what lovely treasures you put in it...maybe lil bebe dolls, vintage laces and my stars...I have seen so many of your beautiful treasures on your posts that I am not sure you could put just a couple of them in there :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...