HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 14, 2010

Wishing You A Valentines Day of L~O~V~E

If you are as fortunate as me, your day today is full of friends and family and all the things you hold dear. It is still so very damp and cold here in North Texas with more coming next week. It's difficult to get really motivated when the skies stay so grey, so I'm going now to eat candy for breakfast and hope the suger high lasts all day long :) But, before I do, I wanted to share just a few of my favorite things that were in the shoppe these past weeks..........

One of my very favorite antique pillows....completed in velvets and silk thread. And a table full of Valentine items for a condensed bolt of red in an otherwise pink and white store :0



Then some softer Valentine colors.....


With lots of "hugs" and "goodnight kisses".




And some extra love...


With a reminder that spring is just around the corner.......and not a minute too soon!




Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...