HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

July 7, 2010

Last week this beautiful Victorian jewelry box came to me.
Although it appears to simply be a large framed Dodie fashion print.... You lift the top and find the most wonderful mirror interior with a glove, hanky, and jewlery compartment for treasures.
And of course, I have to show you the newest pillows created for the Shoppe out of vintage needlepoints and trims.
As I continue to get ready for the Shoppe's Open House/Customer Appreciation on July 17th and the Dallas Flea in September.


And the
watch bracelets that I have finally found time to put together.
Years and years ago a dealer at the antique mall where I had a booth sold these sweet bracelets. I promised her I would not duplicate them........but that has been over 20 years ago and I'm pretty sure she's no longer in the business.
I've also seen these in some of the catalogs I peruse, so I don't feel so bad about having some of my own now......and they are just so much fun!


Thanks for stopping by,
I always love it when you come!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...