HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

August 4, 2010

~~~~~~~~No Vacancy~~~~~~~

Remember these?
And the customer that wanted a doll birdcage? Well, she's almost ready to go.
She has a brass cone arm full of dried flowers,,



A hanging antique plaque that will soon say
"No Vacancy"





There's a silver sugar bowl with a
Bird nest full of little eggs.


You either "get" this type of art or you don't.
I absolutely love it.
It clears my brain of clutter :)

But then there is Miss Lizzie on the right.
She's just along for the ride, silly girl.



Thanks for stopping by....
You know I love it when you come!













1 comment:

  1. Now, you know I "get" this kind of art! I love it Jana....all the elements just come together perfectly. I also love Miss Lizzie!

    Love,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...