HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

August 19, 2010

A Vintage Cue Ball, Candle Holder, & Locktite~Viola!

I've loved Locktite since I discovered it several years ago.
You can buy the 1 hour, 30 minute, 15 minute, 5 minute, or 1 minute formula.
I'm quick, but not that quick, so I use the 5 minute.
All I used for this project was a vintage cue ball I fell in love with.
No rhyme or reason....I just loved it.
A glass candle globe that had lost it's base.
And a pedestal plate of your choice.
Just adhere the cue ball to the bottom of the glass globe following the manufacturer's
Directions and wait five minutes.

Combine it with your favorite pedestal plate stand.....
Here I've used a painted silver plate one.



But I think
I like the antique pressed glass one the best.




Viola'
Instant cloche stand.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I always love it when you come.









3 comments:

  1. I have always wondered what to do with those globes without bottoms and now I know.
    Great idea and looks pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...