HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

January 21, 2011

"Pink Enough" Steampunk Doll Saturday

I have fallen in love with Steampunk Art.
It allows me to design outside the box, which I always do anyway,

But now with permission.

The Arlington Art Museum came to me at the beginning of the year
Wanting me to create specifically a Steampunk Doll for the silent auction
To help the museum raise money.


She is named "Tea Time" for obvious reasons.


Since her body is a vintage wire teapot.




I don't know how much money she will contribute, but she is
All so much fun.....


And just makes me smile.






Thank you for stopping by today....


I love it when you come.












14 comments:

  1. The Steampunk style is just fascinating, there really is a whole culture behind it. How cool to design a doll for a charity event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how much I am in love with this? Jana, she's wonderful and you are so talented!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jana,
    This is absolutely wonderful and so creative.
    I say it will bring a pretty penny!

    hugs

    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and unique! Love steampunk!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Steampunk. Gracexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and original....I know it will bring a lot! Congratulations!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning, Jana,
    You are certainly creative...I love all the details. Happy Weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very unique! BTW, I love the quote at the top of your page "Well behaved women..." So true and so wonderful!

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen anything like this. I truly enjoyed your sharing. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard to this style of art, but I sure do like it! Your doll is beautiful, and I'm sure she will raise lots of money for a great cause!
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. How unusual. The doll looks like she is all set for tea guests.. I hope she does well as a fund raiser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun. Bet my granddaughters would find it quite intriguing. The grandsons too. :) Thanks for a fun Pink Saturday visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...