HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

September 10, 2011

Do You Remember


It's not often in life that you are able to recall to the minute what you where doing in previous years.......but today I do. 

This time ten years ago I was on an American Airlines airplane in route to Nashville.....wearing a flight attendant uniform, praying to God I wasn't going to die.
  I still have uncontrollable tears on this day each year....
for the friends I lost and for what it did to our country.
  So today, especially today...
.pray for those who hate
and
             pray for peace...........

1 comment:

  1. You must have been so scared.
    I think we will always remember what we were doing that day.

    x
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...