HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 27, 2014

Vintage Teacup Candelabra....It just doesn't get any easier than this!

I take on my share of big, difficult projects,
but just every once in a while
I like to do something that is
quick, easy, and has great impact for little effort.

The biggest challenge with this project is finding
just the right candelabra.
I keep my eyes open all the time for items to 
use at later dates so I can usually find something
like this in my "stash".

And this is as easy as it gets.....
Using Kiltz, I paint my candle holder.
After it is completely dry, I distress it just a little.

I use liquid nail in a small tube, and
I glue my saucers directly to the wooden
candle cups.

Allow it to dry overnight and put your cups in place.

These can be permanently glued, but I prefer to leave them
loose so I am able to easily clean them after
burning my candles.




It just doesn't get any easier than that, does it?

And it is gorgeous with small votive candles.
Sometimes the most obvious and the easiest
of creations are the most impressive.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, you know I love it when you come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...