HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

April 8, 2009

As The Days Count Down.......


My store, Collected Treasures, hosts the Main Street Antique Trade Days Sale twice a year in May and October. It seems that one is not over before we are planning for the next. Each one is getting better and better, and I am so proud of all of the dealers and vendors who take the time to come and be a part of the day. Because the store is closed that day, I spend weeks before the sale preparing small items that I can transport easily to the back that hopefully will add to the dimension of the sale and speak a little of what I am all about. Today was "cone" day as I prepare my things for the sale. Beautiful little sheet music cones adorned with antique millinery flowers and filled with a beautiful antique hanky or napkin......just an idea of how these can be used at tea parties, weddings, and special occasions.......May 9th......Save the Date and we will see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to find you from Pat's blog and you aren't too far from me ~ I know where I am going to be visiting very soon !!
    yay !! your shop is beautiful ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...