HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 31, 2009

Hey 2010.....It's On!

It has been a challenging year to say the least.....both personally and professionally. Alot of changes have come with the wonderful birth of Tater and the sad death of Papa George, and the economy, although improving slowly, has been a serious challenge for a small retail store......but you come to learn that is what life is all about, and you couldn't change a bit of it even if you tried. So I'm determined in 2010 to change what I think needs changing and improve on what is going right.
I'm going to rid my life of people and situations that cause me undue stress....both personally and professionally......
And fill my life with people and things that make me happy, because really, isn't that what it's all about?
So with all of that having been said, I wish you untold happiness, new adventures, good health, and the courage to change what you can in order to be happy...

Happy New Year to this whole new world of friends
I have found through blogging and some of the nicest people I have come across yet........hope you hang around for next year's ride......it promises to be a wild one!

Blessings, Jana


11 comments:

  1. Oh I love what you said on this blog.!!!!.surrounding ourselves with things that make us happy and fill us with joy..is what its all about..I plan to do this also..Thank you for your beautiful Blog, and all the inspiration you give others..I hope you and your Family have a wonderful new Year!!! Marlene xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenges!!!!!!! Amen! We've all had those!!!! But, you are right about making happiness happen! You have had some wonderful things happen in 2009! You got good news about your health, sweet Sterling came into your world to oooooooooooooze cuteness & all the wonder a baby can bring & then you have Kristi & she is amazing. You are truly blessed girl. Soooo much to be happy about. I am so happy for you. Wishing you & yours a safe & HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you soon. Hugs! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very right and I know I am blessed....still, it should not be so difficult and those are the things i am going to change :)xojana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jana~
    I wish for you much love, good health, happiness and many blessings for 2010 my dear.
    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Blessed New Year....

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you have a plan! Happy New Year Jana, it was a pleasure to blog with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surrounding yourself with positive, inspiring individuals is the best gift you can give yourself. Peace & blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jana I love everything that you said :) I hope I have the strength to do the same, I need to listen to my heart more and not my fears this year :) I also wanted to wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of love, good health, laughter and much success in life and business! Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jana, one more thing, I just love that picture of you smiling! and also the one of your daughter and her hat with the flower on the right, just lovely :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Jana, you have most certainly been a "bright spot" in my blogging world this year! I, wholeheartedly, agree with your sentiments, and I wish you all the best in 2010 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jana,
    I know exactly how you feel. Well that's presuming more then I should:))) I know it's easy to get yourselves down with business but I think it does help to talk about it...so here I am!!!
    Sorry I haven't been by in awhile. Having computer problems at the moment.
    xo,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...