HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 24, 2010

NOEL and Merry Christmas

As I end my Christmas selling season here at the Shoppe,
I find myself relieved and happily tired.
I will be closing for several days to enjoy my family & friends
And hope you are able to do the same.
It goes without saying how incredibly blessed I am with love
And how grateful I am for what I have.
Here's wishing you and your family the Merriest of Holiday Seasons
Full of love, happiness, and peace.




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one of the most beautiful, loving and giving souls I know.

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Jana,
    I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...