HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

December 8, 2010

Quick Holiday Boxes for Open House December 11, 2010

Each December the Shoppe hosts a Customer Appreciation Holiday Open House.
This year is no different as we have one planned for this coming Saturday.
I always try to have a few hand crafted Christmas items to add to all
Of the vintage and antique holiday items I offer.
These sweet little glittery houses are
papier mache' boxes..painted white.
Glue a ceramic church on top along with a little bottle brush tree.
Spray paint the entire lid again for an overall white color.
Allow to dry. Spread acrylic tile grout on the lid simulating snow.
Allow to dry overnight and spray completely with white paint again.
While the paint is wet, simply sprinkle with your favorite crystal glitter.
I also painted silvery free form stripes on the base then also coated with an iridescent glitter.
Fill the inside with tissue paper and tie a sweet vintage ribbon bow around the base.
Simple and easy. Open House is from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm December 11, 2010.
Come enjoy champagne punch, coffee, and delicious handmade cake balls in
Various flavors.


Stop by if you can.....we'd love to have you!




3 comments:

  1. Simply exquisite, Jana! ooh...champagne.....lucky customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hop on a plane right now and come to your open house! I would even put my best apron on and serve :)

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very simple but you arranged very beautiful way. I like shining Christmas tree so much.
    flaş bellek

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...