HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

February 25, 2011

DESTINY

Just as a Spring event would be incomplete
without chenille carrots,
A French inspired extravanganza without old burlap pillows would be amiss.
Lots to choose from and all are ready for Le' Pre'miere.
Don't know what that is......check out our event blog created just for this sale
And see some of the wonderful items we will be offering
March 12th. And of course, skads and skads of old time worn silver pieces and garden items.
And, of course, a word I live by
"DESTINY"
Do you ever feel you are just where you are supposed to be in the whole scheme of things?
I know I do.
We're running out of time and room......
But we're so excited to have the opportunity to host this event.
Stay tuned.....if we don't go crazy, it's gonna be a good one.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jana,
    I can't believe all of the wonderful and beautiful things that you have ready for your sale. Oh how I wish I lived close so I could be there.
    The french pillows are wonderful.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janna,
    Thanks stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment. Yes, please do stop by if you ever get to visit Patti. I'd love to get back to Texas again some day !

    Love those awesome burlap pillows !
    Good luck with your event,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...